Saturday, March 3, 2012

And She's Gone

Yesterday was a sad day in the Sapp household. Our beloved Captain boarded a plane and headed to the great state of Utah to start a new journey. Trouble is we were left behind for a couple months until the boys finish up school, and I along with friends, fix up the old crib.

Not to worry though I am sure the boys and I be just fine. And if there is any nonsense that goes down, at least I know they will have my back. 

I mean you would wanna mess with those gangstas? I think not.

Hopefully Addie will have a write up on her travels and what she's been up to later this week. Until then thanks for all the great support we have been getting.  It's gonna be awesome!

1 comment:

Luke said...

I hope she gets settled in okay and doesn't get too lonely. Let me know if you need any help with the house/packing/moving, etc.